Tuesday 22 October 2013

For All FOODIES!

Hi All,
With my recent posts, you would have noticed I am back! :-)

And I am back with a NEW format on my blog which I am sure you will cherish!

I started my blog with the name "(Aamhi Khavayye)- The FOODIES" and I think what better medium to connect to other FOODIES like me than through MY OWN BLOG which is named FOODIES!

So I hereby welcome YOU to be part of my blog! Here's how...
1) every week there will be a theme/topic on which "The FOODIES" blog will welcome your recipes 
2) best two recipes (as found relevant to the topic) will be selected to be featured under " THE STAR FOODIE of the week!"
3) this gives you the opportunity to be featured as THE STAR FOODIE of the week with your recipe and your profile and photo being published online as part of the blog!
4) and what's more? From the recipes getting featured in the course of entire month, The best recipe of all will receive a fantabulous prize each month!

So what are you waiting for? Pull up your chef hat and be ready to share your recipe exclusively to Aamhi Khavayye-THE FOODIES!

Herez what you do now:
1) Become the "Follower" of  this blog http://foodrecipes-aartipatil.blogspot.in/, "Like" the Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/#!/aamhikhavayye and "Follow" me on Twitter @patilsaarti . YES, you need to do all three to confirm you are THE REAL FOODIE!!! ;-)
2) Send in your recipes to thestarfoodie@gmail.com This week's topic is DIWALI SPECIAL
3) The entries will be invited from Tuesday i.e. today till Sunday ONLY
4) The selected recipes will be published under next week's Monday blog and the announcement of  THE STAR FOODIE will be made

LOVE FOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment