Sunday 10 November 2013

Restaurant Review: Shout "Sanman" anywhere in Alibag and you will never be lost!

"Sanman"restaurant in Alibaug, Maharashtra is truly a sea-food lovers paradise!

In my recent visit to the region, I truly loved 2 places and I recommend all my friends to definitely try these- one is off course Sanman and the other is a Pure-Veg restaurant called "Suruchi". Suruchi doesn't offer typical Malvani style cuisine ( but they also do serve off the menu dishes- which you could order typical to the region)but will taste very good to your palate and will be very light on your wallet. For that matter both these places are extremely light on your pocket. I thoroughly enjoyed  a big crab masala(Chimbori masala)@ just Rs. 160/- Would you believe it?!?! 

In Alibaug you end up asking anyone , for their guidance -on which is a good place to enjoy authentic Malvani food in the region and you will hear only one name- SANMAN!

And you will know why? Check some of the pictures below of what all I and my family could devour at two occassions at the restaurant and you will agree with me:-)

And yes the show stopper at one occassion did end up to be a fresh bowl of "aamras". Can you believe it! Fresh delicious mango pulp in November-It happens only in Alibaug!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment