6 pieces of goat mutton chops, 2 tea spoon of ginger garlic paste, 4 garlic cloves, 1 onion, 2 tea spoon chilli powder, 2 tea spoon saoji masala powder, 2 table spoon oil, 2 strands of coriander leaves, 200 grams curd. 1 ½ tea spoon pure tomato ketchup, Salt to taste.
12-15 Coriander seeds, 1 spoon shahi jeera, 4-5cloves, 4-5 black peppercorns, 2 green cardamoms, 1 black cardamoms, 1 stick of cinnamon, 2 bay leaves, 3 whole dry red chillies, 1 ½ spoon poppy seeds, 1 quarter dry coconut, 2-3 stone flower
Fry all of above till well browned and grind into fine powder through mixer
· Clean the mutton chops and season with some salt. Prepare marinate- Whip curd with coriander- cumin powder, red chilli powder, saoji masala powder. Add ginger garlic paste to it. Marinate the chop pieces for 1 hour.
· Add oil to the cooking vessel. Add finely chopped onions and sauté till light brown. Add finely sliced garlic. Add tomato ketchup and red chilli powder. Season with salt.
· Add the marinated mutton chop pieces and fry till meat changes color.
· Add honey and mix well.
· Fry till chops change color. Pressure cook till fully cooked.
· Garnish with butter and finely cut coriander leaves.