Saturday 19 October 2013

I am back!!!

Dear Friends,
I am back and back with a BANG!
I have been away from My blog for over a year now but was occupied with the arrival of my little bundle of joy last year! All mommies will second me when I say "I hardly had any time for myself:-)". Well, it's true!! But who's complaining ;-)

Now that my baby is occupied a little more with himself than me, I do plan to dedicate some of my mommy-time to what I like doing. COOK FOOD, EAT FOOD and BLOG on FOOD!

I also have started tweeting much and you can follow me on twitter @patilsaarti and Like my page https://www.facebook.com/aamhikhavayye

So stay tuned.... There is a lots of food and fun stuff coming this way!!!

And a surprise to be unveiled in coming weeks for all FOODIES like me!

Love Food!

No comments:

Post a Comment